WORKING AT SUNSTORM GAMES
Sunstorm Games has been building mobile games in Las Vegas, NV since 2009. We have a proven and successful design and development model that has led to the release of over 80 titles and 150 million downloads. Our open environment fosters collaboration, allows for nimble decision-making, rapid change, and most importantly lots of fun! Get your Nerf guns ready because the battle is always on...
The Las Vegas studio is the epicenter of our game development. Our ever-growing team of programmers, artists, producers and designers work together to constantly innovate and create entertaining new titles. Our monetization and game play balancing experts ensure that our players have a fun, challenging and most importantly, rewarding experience. We are incessantly focused on quality as well as adapting to the evolving mobile gaming market. Come explore the Sunstorm family to see for yourself!
WHAT ARE THE PERKS?
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, as well as Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage. We also offer a robust 401k retirement plan.
- We spare no expense for the tools you need to be productive. Need another monitor or two? Want a faster development environment? Need more creative/design hardware or software? Want another mobile device for testing? No problem.
- Everyone participates in game design and idea generation.
- Our management team openly shares company performance metrics and strategic decision making plans.
HOW DID WE GET HERE?
Sunstorm Games was founded in 2009 as a mobile game development company, but we have deep roots in the PC gaming business from the late 1990's. Our founder, Anthony Campiti, created the original Deer Hunter franchise, which sparked the hunting game genre and has worked on many franchise properties including Duke Nukem. We are a leader in the kids entertainment gaming space, and have generated more than 150M downloads since 2009 with an average of 1+ million daily active users. We consistently deliver games that appear on the Top 10 of Apple's top grossing charts for Kids Games. Some of our most popular titles include: Fair Food Maker, My School Dance, Candy Maker, ICEE Maker, & Cupcake Maker.
We are always looking for new talent to join our team, so please apply even if you don't see a specific opening that matches your background!